Knowledge Management Wiki (KM Wiki)
- Browse the sutuctured KM concept, the KM hubs, polls, communities, and forums (discussions)
- Search categories for better results, as this wiki is based mainly on categories
- Contribute and write an article (category), start a hub, poll, community, and/or forum (discussion)
Contents (CategoryTree, All Pages)
- See comments about this wiki on the talk page (Discussion)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
About Knowledge Management Wiki
The aim of this wiki is to become the most comprehensive and appropriately structured wiki on the complex interdisciplinary and integrated issue of KM. It should act as an uniting space for the dispersed KM comminities and resources.
As it is rather based on categories than on articles it only contains 10 articles but 1,663 pages since 8/2008. Therefore you should search for categories. For more effective search, help and collaboration create an account!
You can use my KM Concept Map as categorizing guideline for the various KM terms.
KM News&Resources Blog
- Go to the KM News&Resources Blog
- Go to the KM Bookmarks